How to Shop the Sale Board above: simply *CLICK* on the product image you like & you will be directed to the site’s page to shop!
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you’re not sick of hearing about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet =) I usually do a huge sale board to feature my favorite items (or at least as many that can fit). Remember, that you can shop these sale items if you are a Nordstrom cardholder. The sale opens to the public on Thursday, the 20th!
P.S. – It’s been so hard to keep up with the blog with two kiddos, full-time work and daily errands, but I’m trying as hard as I possibly can!
I think the top items featured in the sale this year are jeans (lots of options on sale for under $50), tops for work, and jackets. The selection of booties and flats was better last year, in my opinion and same goes for handbags. Unfortunately, I didn’t see too many that caught my attention, but rounded up my top picks.
BEST OF: JACKETS
- The Blank NYC leather jacket from last year (in black) is BACK and only $65. I got so many compliments on it last year and it surely is worth the purchase. I’ve styled it for the blog several times in the past as well. I bought an XS for reference.
- This Hinge leather bomber is my favorite from the sale! It’s $100 off and seriously the softest leather ever. You can see how I styled the brown color in my dressing room post. I’m totally crushin’ on the beige color.
- Blank NYC also came out with its iconic suede jacket that was super popular last year. I bought the brown/coffee color last year and the pink during spring – but this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale came out with gray, orangey-y (called spice) and red. It’s currently marked down to $125, originally $200. I bought an XS in both my jackets; you can see the ‘spice’ color styled in this post.
- See more options below!
BEST OF: DENIM
- These pair of AG dark blue wash jeans are definitely a must-have. As much as I LOVE distressed denim, I can’t wear them to the office as much as I would hope. So I always try to find a pair of non-distressed jeans that I can wear to work or family functions. Distressed jeans are my favorite, but most of the time, they’re not always appropriate. I’m a size 27 in these jeans.
- If you’re looking for a pair of distressed jeans that don’t break the bank, BP came out with this pair that is only $42! I tried them on last week and the fit is great. They actually don’t feel like a cheap pair of jeans. I wore a size 27 and they were perfect on me. I also featured them in my dressing room post a few days ago.
- I always look for a pair of burgundy or olive green pair of jeans during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This pair by Articles of Society are under $42. And this olive green pair is under $100.
- You can see more options below!
BEST OF TOPS AND SWEATERS
- There are lots of options that I’m loving – you can shop each one in the widget below!
SHOES, BAGS AND ACCESSORIES
*Thanks so much for reading! Keep swinging by the blog to see updates on sale items that are featured. Have a great weekend!