First off, I am SO sorry I haven’t been able to write on here all week. I missed you all! Everyday I kept thinking to myself – okay, I have to get to the blog and then of course, something comes up.
Well, no more excuses – I want to continue my Friday Feature series with a fun little post. I’m sharing 10 things you may not know about me! While I love my blog and it’s my personal space on the internet where I get to share all things fashion and beauty with you, I don’t really get too personal as I like to keep my personal life and blog separate. I hope you can understand! And I hope you like getting to know me a little more..
If you have the time, I would love to hear one interesting thing I might not know about you in the comments section =)
So here goes…
- I have two older sisters. One is 9 years older than me and the second is 7 years older than me. While this was a huge gap for us when we were younger, I absolutely love it now because we are like three best friends and get along so great!
- My family and I lived in Youngstown, Ohio for several years before moving to New York. It was actually amazing! Such great memories – I would love to visit again one day.
- English was not my first/primary language. My family and I grew up speaking Russian – but that quickly changed for me haha. Now, I’m lucky if I can put a sentence together!
- I’m a sucker for junk food – flavored chips, Sour Patch kids, Nerds, Combos, Cheddar Fries, chocolate covered pretzels and the list goes ON.
- I am NOT a morning person. I definitely need a cup of coffee and something to eat before I talk to anyone – I feel bad for my hubby but I’m trying to get better =)
- Since I started dating Alex, he’s been expanding my horizon on trying new types of food. I used to be okay with a simple turkey sandwich or salad for lunch/dinner but glad that I expanded my taste buds haha. I mean, he is a CHEF after all! I realized now, how much I missed out on!
- All-time favorite shows to watch on TV are Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Modern Family, Everybody Loves Raymond – and I’ll keep watching the reruns over and over again!
- I have SO many freckles on my face, it’s unreal hahaha – not sure if you guys ever noticed.
- I used to work at ALDO shoes when I went to college. Although it was an exhausting job, I had SO much fun. It was so great being one of the first to see the new styles and setting up the store according to corporate guidelines. The job was INTENSE, but I am so grateful I was part of the retail side for a while. Definitely have a newfound respect for those in the field!
- I played 4 instruments when I was in middle school and high school – piano, clarinet, flute and piccolo. It was AWESOME – if you were in the school band, you were one of the cool kids (LOL) and all my friends were in band with me. I had a solo on the flute during a concert one year and I was so nervous!
Hope you enjoyed my Friday Feature! Have a great weekend.